Skip to the content.
- This is a very high level overview of system, how is every major component is going to intract with each other, describes the properties of these components and and their relations.
- how is it going to service the business requirements and what will be the limitations.
- This is gives a very basic level analysis like portability of system on diffrent-different enviroments, integrality of different-different components of system, an estimation of cost and time to market, scalability and maintaniance etc. An ablitiy to verify that system fulfils the stakeholder’s (business) needs before service is build.
- Here is an example of Software architecture diagram.
- Generally arrows are used to indicate the communication between components.